The Museum, dedicated to the memory of Paul R. Stewart, is located in the basement of Miller Hall on Waynesburg University's main campus and is open 9 to Noon week days during the school year. Summer hous made by arrangement.
Curator is James "Fuzzy" Randolph, 724-852-3214
Professor Randolph, an authority on all things Waynesburg College/University and Greene County, maintains a trove of college materials which includes Mad Anthony yearbooks, Yellow Jackets and earlier versions of the College newspaper, other University publications, and rare books related to Geology, Dr. Stewart, and the development of the College. Museum Collections include Indian artifacts, early Monongahela Valley glassware and pottery, fossils from the Southwest Pennsylvania region, and rocks and minerals from world-wide locations.
Paul R. (Prexy) Stewart, class of 1909, was the long-time President (1921-1963) of the College, as well as Geology Professor (starting in 1910) and Chancellor (1963-1973). He is credited with saving the College when it was struggling for existence in the late 1910's and early Twenties.